News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Slushyy

Introducing myself

Hi all,

I started playing Prologic last year, but never had the chance to introduce myself to the community. 

So my in-game name has always the word Slushy in, don't ask me where that name comes from 😅 If you see a Slushy acccount in-game, don't hessitate to say "Hi!". 

I'm from Belgium, so GMT+1 (wich is -8h compared to PHT), wich makes it pretty hard to attend on guild siege (is at 3am and 3pm for me, but i will be there sometimes). 

I'm working as a Security Team Leading Officer (wich simply means i'm responsable for a big group Security Officers). 

I started playing FLyFF in December 2004, so it's officially my 18th year anniversary this month. Cookies and champagne on my account! 🍾  18 years ... meaning FLyFF is part of my life for over 60% of my existance. I've met alot of people, but i also lost some good friends, wich i played with for years. 

FLyFF Experience ⚔️⚔️⚔️

If you're new to the game, please don't be shy and contact me for a quick guide throught the game and all it's facets. 

With all this being said, i wish you all a plaisant stay and time and most important a happy new year with a good health.

Slushy 🤗

• Like 2