News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Actout

Act's Awakening Guide

Guide Contents:

Awakening Equipment and Weapons

Transferring Equipment and Weapon Awakes

Awakening Equipment and Weapons

Using the /Awake command will bring up an interface that will allow you to awaken armor, weapons, and shields at a cost of 1.3M Penya per roll. An awake can have a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3 lines. The possible awakes are:

image.thumb.png.94371f8dee172ab0d0892de8d279db36.png

When rolling for awakes the best case scenario is 3 max roll or 2 max roll and 1 near max role of 3 identical stats, however it is very rare. Therefore we will be focusing on what is known as the “Normal” Awake. For this type of awake, you are ideally looking for 2 identical max stats and 1 additional stat. This additional stat does not matter, but it is important that there are 3 lines to the awake. For example, a pair of boots has rolled +500 HP / + 500 HP / +200 FP. We can see from the chart above that we have hit 2x max rolls on HP. 

The next step is to use a Scroll of Low Awakening Augmentation which can be bought from the store for LP/VP as well as other players:

hOYAoIxH2AQt0abWJrS_I72r3Qbzq0-XWmiQqQT2V-mgdYUJ3nRlolO5eUgg1tQ0kFEZWnCR3fs_1qhDFJoE49KuVWJ85j13LUHQxQ43LEIB78Wq_MljG-zVrhtjQuEwd-APq3sUF8PeWH7O78DWP6DCRa9eG7I493P-f_k33BN4qto96Euk_3wBo7lnqA

This scroll will allow us to reroll one of the 3 awakenings on our item, for our example, we will be selecting FP:

83tUY5O3A7eYleJe2ofDh86WfwAXcpFt07HXnevwJws3OobFUkpwtqUT0BLi07zkBXL5QY7tcn7lcrwhTG3fpmMg3T8bDrb-xVa8LLI0WX15wHCp3f9i4Vw5enxoxlEGQyt-gLq11zETG9gbxH9mtITyOX9HLFZEdTJTPYxzR4YW9FKvPIPcbMeXtWYLbA

We will roll until we hit the maximum for HP achievable via the scroll. It is important to remember that these scrolls do NOT go all the way to max, and have an upper limit to what can be rolled. For convenience, I have highlighted these maximums in the awakening table in orange.

DpeijzriOGgtl7UAhoTjM5bK1LUd6rfQSwmGllEEbFJ_zajhiL86QgO3SNQy_ncNA_BYKX8mOAoHBXORdGDsgCn_3CaoEN-kXlk7jRRXMQRMCYYQ8VsiAmoATTgQ3w76kcF6r8jGqH39lelrCk0-g7yBsl7j19z22z0vO_BCOyA7g3Z44fg9T2yhy_olRQ

Congratulations, you have now created a “Normal” Awake. 

Transferring Equipment and Weapon Awakes

You are also able to buy and sell awakes by transferring them onto and off of items. This is a simple process, however, it is costly. The price of transferring an awake is 250 Perin plus the cost of the Awake Transfer Material (250 LP or around 200~ Perin).

To transfer the awake you will need the item with the awake on, the item to receive the awake, 1 Awake Transfer Material, and 250 Perin. The item to receive the awake must have no awakes on it, if it does, use a Scroll of Revision on it (available from Peach at the blacksmith area).

To start the awake transfer, click Menu > Prologic Systems > Awake Transfer

image.png.0a5f8d133d367e0d73bbedb8609bfe77.png

Follow the UI - simple!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is very helpful guide. Thanks! I just want to also highlight that /awake command is now available too without using VIP scroll (premium prologic)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KaningPusa said:

This is very helpful guide. Thanks! I just want to also highlight that /awake command is now available too without using VIP scroll (premium prologic)

I hadn't realised! Thank you, I have updated it to reflect this.

• Like 1

Yeah it is really a command from VIP, it was just made available too even without. I'm not sure tho when xD