News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Sheenaynay

Part 2: Quest for Awesome Event

asdfasdf.png?width=400&height=80
What do you like about this server?
What ONE improvement or recommendation do you wanna see ?
What is your favorite class? why?
What class do you hate the most? why?

Ill start , I like this server because it's easy to get started. Other servers make it so hard for noobs to get going.
I would like to see an improvement in cosmetics :3 i know it'll get better but thats what im loking forward to :D
My favorite class is Seraph because buffs are awesome.

The class i hate the most is the Force Master cuz.. "no counterplay" :P 

I like this server because its not Donor based max in 1 minute and it is close to Official in some ways and the pvp system is great 

I Would like to see echoes of the weary Cool down be decreased 15 sec to long.

Favorite class Is Arcanist Reason why I love eva storm sending lightning in a full 360 around me and the ability to sleep people. Have been pvping with the class since i was little was my first class also as the last job change.

Class i hate the most well that is easy Psykeeper there the other magician of my favorite class duh enough reason to hate them or maybe cause i never played the class  *shrugs*  

• Like 1

What do you like about this server? - I'd like the staff what is looking what players want to upgrade etc.

What ONE improvement or recommendation do you wanna see ? - 100 + daily online players :D

What is your favorite class? why? - Trying other like always but still Blade/Slayer the best for me :)

What class do you hate the most? why? - Elementor/Arcanist in the new GUI, the action slot is bugged and Ele/Arca sucks bcs of this :D

• Like 1

What do you like about the server?

Well, first and foremost the GMs regularly communicate and connect with the players. Second, is that this server has captured the feeling of nostalgia because of the low rates and the world PK system. In this server, it is much more similar to the official ones more than any other server I have tried. It feels very "Flyff-like". However, it did not retain the bad qualities of official servers such as pay to win systems and the broken economy, therefore, Prologic is much better than the official flyff.  But the most important thing I love about the server is the community. I have gained a lot of friends and a lot of social interaction within the game. This made my experience within the server very memorable and heart-warming. 

What do one improvement or recommendation do you wanna see?

I would like the devs to update frequently instead of lumping it all together in one big update. This is to ensure that the people feel a constant rate of improvement. I would also like the devs to make the game more PvP oriented in a way that arena is full of people again just like the old arena days. We can implement features to improve the arena experience and reward players in a balanced way such as cosmetics and things that do not affect stats. We could start off by introducing a KDA record for arena and a maximum level gap for people to fight. However, we also need to find ways to stop people from farming KDA/Points from their alt chars.

What is your favorite class and why?

My favorite class would probably be Harlequinns, this is because they are required to use a higher level of tactical play in PvP. They have multiple skills that can chain for one another such as the acrobat Pulling ability which could open up many different ways of playing with the enemy. Although I may be wrong on this one because of my lack of PvP experience.

What class do you hate the most and why?

My hatest class would probably be blades because of their sheer lack of engagement when playing. The only fun part is figuring out the right stats/awakes/gear and etc. They only got sneaker as a tactical skill and it's just a double click from there on. It's still a fun class though, every class in the game is good in their own way.  This is just my opinion.

Edited by Phalanxeer
to avoid confusion
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Sheenaynay said:

asdfasdf.png?width=400&height=80

Ill start , I like this server because it's easy to get started. Other servers make it so hard for noobs to get going.
I would like to see an improvement in cosmetics :3 i know it'll get better but thats what im loking forward to :D
My favorite class is Seraph because buffs are awesome.

The class i hate the most is the Force Master cuz.. "no counterplay" :P 

FEAR MY ASAL SHEENA

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Sheenaynay said:

What do you like about this server? ::::: I love the PK aspects of this server, i can literally self sustain from pking people muahahahahah!

What ONE improvement or recommendation do you wanna see ? :::: I don't like that the lower lvled players lose all their perin and rc on dying. I personally think that is way too much of a penalty at low lvls. Why would a new player wanna stay here if everything he worked for just drops to the ground. There should be % penalties on death, for example:

lvl 1 - 60 (drop 20% rc + penya)

lvl 61 - 120 (drop 40% rc + penya)

lvl 60m - 120m (drop 60% rc + penya)

lvl 121h - 130l (80% rc + penya)

lvl131L - 150lL (100% rc + penya)

My favorite class would have to be Billposter/Forcemaster. I have always mastered this class, you can literally become a tank with a 1 hit asal. Depending on how much money you pump into your billposter, depends on how much more asal dmg and hp hell have.

I hate other billposters tbh, because they can 1 hit me lol.

• Thanks 1

That im in it :D

Better endgame content instead of having to adapt the difficulty curve
(a new dungeon, a new boss, max level 175, harder things)

Mentalist and seraph
Because they're the most self-sufficient classes for me at least, having tools for every situation

Blades, because they're too simple :C

Edited by Lancelot

It's recent, and I'm curious about how it's gonna evolve, also there are lot of nice people!!

What ONE improvement or recommendation do you wanna see?

A wiki in game and some more fashion, couz i'm a fashion adicte *¬*

I love Crackshooter (tho I when ForceMaster this time), becouse it's amazing to shoot arrows and be far away huhu

Mentalist, couz I'm bad with it

• Like 1

I like that it is a Spanish-English server, where one can meet people from different countries

What ONE improvement or recommendation do you wanna see?

I would like to take weapons donnor

My favorite character is the Slayer since he can use two weapons and do more damage

the class I hate the most is the forcemaster for his asaaa