News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Sin

Dungeon: Sanpress and Some Suggestions

We've tried running Sanpres once and guess what, it probably is more complicated than Cursed Animus. All mobs have root so you'll need to wipe the whole place up. If you skip mobs, guess what, they will teleport to you. Mobs from first floor and second floor can catch up to you while killing the Phalanx. I've tried tanking it with max upgraded knighert + defender set + grilled eel+ gingerbread. It was freaking tough because my HP potions cant catch up with their dmg once they stack up. The greatest challenge was the boss, Silverwing Duchess. It was the first time we've encountered about the server's aggro system. The boss changes attack unline Drakul in CA. Not to mention the 350 min cd. 

So, I'd like to suggest raising the level limit to 121 H. This way, tanks can use the Steamed Seafood. Decrease the rate of change attack. When we did the run, I had a YJ hitter. Every time he hits, after 3 seconds, the boss changes attack. Its likely to be ignored if it stays like that, thus decreasing the PvE moments in the game. The server is already considerable as PK server which drives away new players by having OP PKers made by high leveled players. Not to mention the lack of notice about the death system having perins, RC, and penya dropping every time you die. Just some thoughts. If we'd like to increase our patrons, all the things FLYFF can offer should be available. Players sometimes get bored on leveling and finds some dungeons they could run with a couple of friends so having all the dungeons possible would be great.

Lastly, off-topic, at this moment, if possible, remove all player's guild except guild leaders. This may seem really ambitious but I think it is necessary. Then, decrease the guild capacity. You dont have to agree with this but having all active players in one guild removes the possibility of guild sieges. 

I've mentioned about our PK system and death system. Could we enable PK only on Legend Tier and could we disable the drop-on-death system until Hero Tier? If not, please put up enough warnings about the drop on death system and/or put up a red text notice on what you just dropped so that players will notice and retrieve them immediately. :D

~Regards, Sin

+1  to this suggestion, we need more people in the server and thus getting them hooked to the game is a first priority and PKing is really not friendly for new players. I have a solution to this, we make a system that rates our equipment ( lets call it equipment rating), and we are only allowed to PK people within the range of our equipment rating. This could eliminate pros stomping on non-geared people. 

Also you can use Laccote while you are Knight.

Laccoten have a high cooldown and are quite "rare"