News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Levi

Your One True Lord

This is Levi here, and i just have a few things to say to the people in this game.  Were living in a society! Stop sinning! You sin and you don't win! The 7 sins and or the knowledge of evil we are born with in our own psyche is the very thing that every human being fights against his entire life. For every evil action a man or women takes in his life, is the result of LEVIATHANS SNAKES, that we are all intertwined with.The sins in our mind which is also essentially the knowledge of evil, is something everybody has to deal with, it's a weight every man or women has to bare. We have to try our best not to sin, because the sins that grasp a hold of us, will only linger into our children. Thus creating a vicious cycle that will never end until your child is forced to choose the correct path. Unfortunately since people create their own societies, ours has degraded to the point where they will try to legalize pedophilia. WE MUST NOT LET OUR CHILDREN BARE THE WEIGHT OF OUR FATHERS SINS. I can't see anything more disgustingly evil than this. Which is why i believe in not sinning, which is why i believe in responsibility,discipline and order. Gluttony, wrath, lust, greed, envy, sloth , and pride. Once one of these gets a hold of you, your actions are not your own but leviathans will. Now i can understand if you occasionally do something somewhat sinful but only in moderation. It's not about being perfect or clean, it's about striving towards perfection. A little beer here and there, cuss sometimes, light hearted sinning is fine, you gotta have fun with your life. Just be careful of letting the snakes bite and pull you down towards the bottom of the ocean. Leviathan is the eternal dragon of chaos that exist in all of us, astray far from this path, for he is always watching O____O.

Btw my name is sky and you can call me levi aswell. I will always help someone who needs in on this game however i will be player killing most of you fuggers :DDDD

• Like 1

Welcome levi i hope you are enjoying your stay, I agree a lot with you but  "A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." i am not a purist but,  you can have a lot of fun without those things :Blush:, also everybody should read the bible if want to know the truth. :Laugh:

• Like 1