News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Phalanxeer

Questions Regarding In-game Systems

1. Hit Rate  

I have noticed that the block rate of monsters are high and it gets frustrating when your normal attack damage is enough to one hit them but then they frequently block my attacks at least  50% of the time.  On top of that my attacks miss from time to time even though I have a +10 set and Lvl20 Accuracy buff. (My hit rate is 65%).Because of this, my range of damage is so wide which makes the number of hits per mob very inconsistent. In my case, the range was from 15k to 210k+ damage(This was tested on Dark Trasea level 133/129 mobs and I was level 131 at that time). Currently, there are no means of increasing my hit rate aside from getting pet beads (Maximum of 10% for the two beads). I have also noticed that my hit rate doesn't increase when adding dex.  Also, the hit rate is better on mobs more than 5 levels below you but they are still bad considering that I can kill them in one hit but I get blocked 40% of the time.This makes flash farming difficult for 1v1 classes, at least in my case. Am I missing something out? Or was this developed this way intentionally?Will improving my dex improve my hit rate?  Does this happen only to Harlequins?

Note: My damage is around 15k - 25k when blocked  and when it isnt blocked its 195k - 210k. If you need more info about my character to further clarify things feel free to ask.

2. Penya Rate 

How does the Penya rate vary depending on the player and mob's level gap? What is the max level disparity for the most loot and penya etc? I have also noticed that the Penya rate of premium users and regular users are almost the same, is this a bug? 

3. World Boss Spawn Time

We need some details about the spawn time of Razgul , Keokuk and Guan Yu.

Edited by Phalanxeer
Adding more details
  • Like 1

I have observed further into my hit rate, however, I'm not sure if this applies to other classes.  I discovered that I often get blocked consecutively more frequently. For example, when I get blocked there's a bigger chance that the next 2 to 3 attacks will get blocked as well. Also, I have noticed that my non-blocked damage varies more on higher level mobs, in my case Dark Trasea Lvl133 mobs my peak damage is actually around 175k to 210k ( this is with a full party, consumables, and buffs).  Whereas in level 129 mobs I get blocked at the same rate and my hit rate the same, but whenever I am not blocked my damage is consistently a one hit. Will dex improve my ability to avoid being blocked? I'm trying to 1 hit farm level 129 mobs but currently, it seems I earn so slowly. I may sound like I'm a perfectionist complaining and cant stand 2-3hits  but I'm just looking for ways to maximize my farm efficiency and yes I am aware that 1v1 farming shouldn't compare to the farm speed of Arcanists. 

Update:  I have confirmed that Dex has nothing to do with your hit rate by restating to pure dex. 

I think i can do something about it, the stats and block is a mess in flyff o i created a new formula, i can master it by class level etc, maybe i can do something interesting. Will not come in the next update but i will try it come soon.

• Like 2

thanks for the reply apollos , temporarily I have switched  to pure sta and went AOE leveling/farming because its a lot more practical as of now. Also can you please check on the HOP damage, It's damage is only a few thousand greater than my normal attack. I think itt's a bit too low. Also, I dont know if this was normal but the damage difference of my normal attack between pure sta and pure str build had only a 25% difference. I think we need to improve how STR scales with attack . Please check on this I am not sure if my opinion is right. I have also noticed that the skill harlequinn's greeting has alot more damage than HOP which makes HoP a really outclassed skill considering it has a very long cast time.