News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Jello

Jello and Sheena Suggestion Thread. (Part 2)

rmXcYSb.png

IaFlETm.png

• In-Game Wiki / Model Viewer ( I think it would be great for players to be able to look at the items they want to get in the future and view how fashion looks in game. A "Model Viewer" would help show the new players what fashion looks like what. This also helps avoid confusion when players purchase Fashion with "Silver Hearts")
  • /Awake Upgrade ( The /Awake command is a great command for premium members. The command is coded so that it will awake your first item in your inventory, but theres potential to upgrade it. I think if you have "Scroll of Reversions" in your second slot of your inventory It should take one up and awake your item in slot one. This would help out players save more penya and use the "Scroll Of Reversions" they grinded for!
  • 45-105 Green accessibility ( Getting level 45-105 Green Items can be a bit tricky for players. You can kill level 60 monsters and obtain Level 90 gear. I think that NPCs should carry some lower level Green items for players. Now 45-105 is just an example but I think the majority would like to have 105 easily accessible. *NOTE* Doing this will adjust the marketplace price and may discourage players to sell 105 gear so we would have to figure out a fair price. )
  • Dungeon Timer ( Dungeons are a big part of Flyff, and to save players time on when they can grind out the next dungeon of their choice. We should have timers under the "Timer" tab under "U" showing us when our dungeons are up instead of teleporting to each single one to jump and see the time )
  • Seraph Player vs Player ( "Seraphs" have been labeled the support class and no one really thinks of using this as a PvP class. I think it would be great if the seraphs could have a 1v1 skill and help them out. This could help them both out in PvP and the level progress for them to become more independent instead of relying on a Player-Level to help them out. )
  • Prologic Points Orbs ( I think that "Prologic point orbs" should be a new item on Prologic Flyff! This helps prevent scamming and lets players open private shops selling precious Logic points. Now we can have an NPC in-game where you can take out and put in Logic points into your account to either Purchase items or Sell points )
  • Offline Vendors ( Offline vendors are always great, This can help players make perin while farming or collecting in the collection area. Durations of these could range from 1 day (Purchased in the vote store) and up to 7 days purchased from the Logic point store )
  • Mounts ( Your second reliable way to travel accross madrigal! I personally love mounts and I think that mounts would be a second amazing way of traveling. They seem faster and way easier to just hop on instead of waiting for wings. *NOTE* If you do plan on adding this, remember that It would not look great if the server is filled with giant mounts! )
  • qmRwbRx.png                 <--- Example

WC6MsaM.png

• Forums Upgrade! ( I would love to see a forums upgrade and see custom visual GFX for the forums with Flyff logos and just make the forums a more welcoming place. Now this is obviously and update that does not need to happen since this server just came out. But this is just a suggestions. You can get all the forums junkies on. aka Me Feelsgoodman )

Personally I would like to thank Xyro & Apollo for reading and actually adding my ideas from part one.

These ideas were from myself and Sheena. Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jello said:

Dungeon Timer

Hi , about the timer, does this works for you? if not, please let me know.

Screenshot_61.pngScreenshot_133.png

The mount system is already implemented but not for the public, will be public soon, i hope xD
Screenshot_134.png

7 hours ago, Jello said:

Awake Upgrade

Very interesting that would be easy to implement!

Thanks you again, those are very good ideas and probably will  be implemented in the next update that will be very soon. :):Ridicule:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Apollos said:

Hi , about the timer, does this works for you? if not, please let me know.

Screenshot_61.pngScreenshot_133.png

The mount system is already implemented but not for the public, will be public soon, i hope xD
Screenshot_134.png

Very interesting that would be easy to implement!

Thanks you again, those are very good ideas and probably will  be implemented in the next update that will be very soon. :):Ridicule:

Can't wait. I probably should have waited before posting second suggestions. I can see the forums looks good :Ridicule:. I will double check for you about the Timers.