News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Aster

Glitching of Monsters in Dark Traseia

Hi Admins!

I just want to raise my concerned regarding to some glitches in Dark Traseia...

While I'm having a party with my other character (Hero Ringmaster), I let my other character follow my main character.

What I did during leveling in Dark Traseia is hit and run. Throw some magic attack and run. That's how I lure mobs and kill them slowly since my equipment are not that high. I'm being dependent to my premium buff items and awakes. But there's this moment when I lure mobs in DT. After a few seconds of running within the area, they're suddenly teleporting to my Arcanist's position and died. I was surprised why is this happening? I'm not that away from the area that I lured. Although High Pings are tolerated but this issue must check right away. Other players might say it is normal but sad to say, it is not. I'm in DT, a premium area where no dungeon at all. Most likely, mobs teleportation will occur on dungeon area just like in Britannia dungeon. I really do hope for this kind of issue, Admins. I'm kind of frustrated because I'm encountering the same issue. My internet connection is just so fine. 1 Gbps is my speed and regardless to my running apps, I closed some applications so that I can play smoothly.

Thank you,

Aster