News Ticker
  • Notices
  • If you have any problem or suggestion please let us know :)
Sign in to follow this  
Levi

Seige and Class Adjusments for balancing

This is Levi, you probably know me by the smell of your blood on my knuckle, staff or yoyo :DDD . I know i've killed most of you and your guildies, and ridiculed you by saying your mums gay or BEGONE THOT. However!  I wish to be able to get along with all of you now and have fun seiging. Unfortunately the classes are not balanced proportionally when it comes to seige, which is ruining the game IMO.

harlequin.png.5e93552590863c0bc3c92296bce06439.png

Harlequins: The stunners of the game

1. Us as harlequins are practically useless in seige right now. Here is why, As a full tank harlequin, you may be able to survive till the end, but our damage is so inferior to everyone else, we just cannot get any kills and score points (such as Xenovia did last seige). Now even if we go full str and full damage gear (such as phalanxeer did recently) he just couldn't hit hard enough to kill anyone! This is a problem! Harlequins are the assasins in this game, we are supposed to be the most deadliest class in the game, yet at the same time the most squishiest. This is the harlequins role...

2. Since version 9 of flyff, the moronic Game Masters in EFLYFF nerfed the jesters stun rate in pvp. They did this because they are retarded and no other reason. The jester class needs their stun rate to be at 100%. Why you ask? There are 2  of the most important skills that jesters/harlequins use to kill their enemies. Counter Attack and Sneak Stab. Our counter attack to me is the most viable/important skill in this game for us. It allows us to block any skill or physical hit within a certain radius of our bodies. This skill has been nerfed along time ago, it used to stun at 100% rate in pvp. We need this skill to be able to stun at 100% rate in seige to be able to fully play our class correctly. I know your probably thinking, " even if you allow jesters to stun people, everyone would just spam holy scrolls to avoid the stun <.> derudrururuereruru"  I KNOW THIS, LET ME EXPLAIN. BEING ABLE TO STUN SOMEONE WITH COUNTERATTACK AFTER SOMEONE MELEES OR ASALS YOU ALLOWS THE JESTER EXACTLY 1 SECOND TO USE ANY SKILL HE DESIRES. Whether that is HOP or DARK ILLUSION. This is vital when playing as a jester. Along with SNEAK STAB, it allows us to be able to stun someone from behind and stop them from running away from us. Enabling us to be able to HOP or HARLEQUINS GREETING them by the time they use a holy scroll.

Conclusion: We as jesters/harlequins need our stun rate at 100%  just to be able to correctly use strategic combinations in seige. It may  not actually stun someone for more than 1 second since everyone has holy scrolls, however it allows us the ability to lucratively plan out our offensive and defensive tactics.

HOP DAMAGE: PenyaStrike.gif.74a700e874a75b21a104de450fd1359b.gif

1. Unfortunately my good buddy Phalanxeer got his ass handed to him in seige last night lol. He went full damage with full damage gear and wasn't able to do more than a 250k HOP. Now understand this, the Hit of Penya skill is what the jester is known and used for. Besides their stun rate of course. This skill needs to be AMPED by at least 30% in pvp. As i stated previously, the role of the Harlequin/Jester is the Assasin of the game. How can the assasin of the game be too weak to kill anyone? Ridiculous right.... Everyone in seige is able to hold a good 300 to 500k hp while still being able to crit 150 to 300k or spam 100 to 200k Magic Spells. We are literally useless and outclassed by everyone. Why? Because a Full Str Hop cannot out damage a Full Sta Crit/Mage.

2. Now i agree, a HOP should not be able to 1 hit everyone ( that is asals job), that would be ridiculous and over powered. However we should be able to 1 hit people who are not full stamina, which right now is impossible... Phal is pretty close to maxxing out his damage and his HOP is only 250k at the most in pvp. With his gear and damage he should be closer to 350k. As full str he can literally die in 1 hit with only 150k hp, which is exactly how a jester should be. As i previously stated, we are the squishy assasins of the game. At the same time we should be able to kill people who aren't super tanky.

slayer.jpg.dbab4f8876454ab2437db59044ffe54d.jpg

Slayers:

1. Yeah i noticed the blades seem to be a bit too overpowered in seige at the moment. They are literally going full stamina, holding 500 to 600k hp and able to kill everyone with their crits. Burberry for example, NEVER DIES. This is a huge problem.... They are pretty much unstoppable juggernauts, we have to nerf their hp a bit. You should not be able to tank an asal and still out crit everyone... I suggest nerfing their hp by 15%.

P.S. do not get mad at me if i end up killing you, i cannot control myself when it comes to pk i am sorry...

22 minutes ago, Levi said:

This is Levi, you probably know me by the smell of your blood on my knuckle, staff or yoyo :DDD . I know i've killed most of you and your guildies, and ridiculed you by saying your mums gay or BEGONE THOT. However!  I wish to be able to get along with all of you now and have fun seiging. Unfortunately the classes are not balanced proportionally when it comes to seige, which is ruining the game IMO.

harlequin.png.5e93552590863c0bc3c92296bce06439.png

Harlequins: The stunners of the game

1. Us as harlequins are practically useless in seige right now. Here is why, As a full tank harlequin, you may be able to survive till the end, but our damage is so inferior to everyone else, we just cannot get any kills and score points (such as Xenovia did last seige). Now even if we go full str and full damage gear (such as phalanxeer did recently) he just couldn't hit hard enough to kill anyone! This is a problem! Harlequins are the assasins in this game, we are supposed to be the most deadliest class in the game, yet at the same time the most squishiest. This is the harlequins role...

2. Since version 9 of flyff, the moronic Game Masters in EFLYFF nerfed the jesters stun rate in pvp. They did this because they are retarded and no other reason. The jester class needs their stun rate to be at 100%. Why you ask? There are 2  of the most important skills that jesters/harlequins use to kill their enemies. Counter Attack and Sneak Stab. Our counter attack to me is the most viable/important skill in this game for us. It allows us to block any skill or physical hit within a certain radius of our bodies. This skill has been nerfed along time ago, it used to stun at 100% rate in pvp. We need this skill to be able to stun at 100% rate in seige to be able to fully play our class correctly. I know your probably thinking, " even if you allow jesters to stun people, everyone would just spam holy scrolls to avoid the stun <.> derudrururuereruru"  I KNOW THIS, LET ME EXPLAIN. BEING ABLE TO STUN SOMEONE WITH COUNTERATTACK AFTER SOMEONE MELEES OR ASALS YOU ALLOWS THE JESTER EXACTLY 1 SECOND TO USE ANY SKILL HE DESIRES. Whether that is HOP or DARK ILLUSION. This is vital when playing as a jester. Along with SNEAK STAB, it allows us to be able to stun someone from behind and stop them from running away from us. Enabling us to be able to HOP or HARLEQUINS GREETING them by the time they use a holy scroll.

Conclusion: We as jesters/harlequins need our stun rate at 100%  just to be able to correctly use strategic combinations in seige. It may  not actually stun someone for more than 1 second since everyone has holy scrolls, however it allows us the ability to lucratively plan out our offensive and defensive tactics.

HOP DAMAGE: PenyaStrike.gif.74a700e874a75b21a104de450fd1359b.gif

1. Unfortunately my good buddy Phalanxeer got his ass handed to him in seige last night lol. He went full damage with full damage gear and wasn't able to do more than a 250k HOP. Now understand this, the Hit of Penya skill is what the jester is known and used for. Besides their stun rate of course. This skill needs to be AMPED by at least 30% in pvp. As i stated previously, the role of the Harlequin/Jester is the Assasin of the game. How can the assasin of the game be too weak to kill anyone? Ridiculous right.... Everyone in seige is able to hold a good 300 to 500k hp while still being able to crit 150 to 300k or spam 100 to 200k Magic Spells. We are literally useless and outclassed by everyone. Why? Because a Full Str Hop cannot out damage a Full Sta Crit/Mage.

2. Now i agree, a HOP should not be able to 1 hit everyone ( that is asals job), that would be ridiculous and over powered. However we should be able to 1 hit people who are not full stamina, which right now is impossible... Phal is pretty close to maxxing out his damage and his HOP is only 250k at the most in pvp. With his gear and damage he should be closer to 350k. As full str he can literally die in 1 hit with only 150k hp, which is exactly how a jester should be. As i previously stated, we are the squishy assasins of the game. At the same time we should be able to kill people who aren't super tanky.

slayer.jpg.dbab4f8876454ab2437db59044ffe54d.jpg

Slayers:

1. Yeah i noticed the blades seem to be a bit too overpowered in seige at the moment. They are literally going full stamina, holding 500 to 600k hp and able to kill everyone with their crits. Burberry for example, NEVER DIES. This is a huge problem.... They are pretty much unstoppable juggernauts, we have to nerf their hp a bit. You should not be able to tank an asal and still out crit everyone... I suggest nerfing the hp bonus from SKELETON AXES from 25% hp to 15%.

P.S. do not get mad at me if i end up killing you, i cannot control myself when it comes to pk i am sorry...

• Like 1

BY THE WAY I NEED MARKSMEN PEICES, DO NOT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME IN GAME ON LEVIATHAN.

Correction: My hop does not go over 170k  -.-  and my hp is around 80k at full damage set up.  I pretty much die instantly when going out of dark illusion since everything can 1 shot me. I was aware of the risks of being a glass cannon but I highly doubt that I would be useful in siege with pure sta.  It's also annoying going against Rangers because they can literally 1 shot you out of nowhere  and their arrows still seem to follow even after using dark illusion and counter attack does not work on them.  I personally think we need a higher block rate  and a higher damage. Jesters are supposed to  be a high risk high reward class that relies on block to survive.  We are the natural glass-cannons in the game. Unfortunately, right now we are glass-pistols and our only way of killing is to use harlequinns greeting in quick slot and pray that they have food on CD. 

Edited by Phalanxeer

2 hours ago, Levi said:

BY THE WAY I NEED MARKSMEN PEICES, DO NOT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME IN GAME ON LEVIATHAN.

how is this relevant to the post :Ridicule:

But was a good read Levi. I would also like to see more variety in pvp other then Harles, Rangers, Blades, Knights. 

I also feel that Harlequins have the biggest kit to pvp with. They have counters and multi combos they can do. So you cant really only rely on hop to deal the 1 hit damage but If Phal is full built and only hits that I think that it should go also :>

16 hours ago, Jello said:

But was a good read Levi. I would also like to see more variety in pvp other then Harles, Rangers, Blades, Knights. 

I also feel that Harlequins have the biggest kit to pvp with. They have counters and multi combos they can do. So you cant really only rely on hop to deal the 1 hit damage but If Phal is full built and only hits that I think that it should go also :>

Right now our kit is unreliable, we used to have loads of stuns to strategically outsmart opponents. However, right now our stuns are not reliable and effective. 

On 5/6/2018 at 8:38 AM, Jello said:

I agree lol, the main thing for a jester is stun. I don't really even care about the dmg too much since we can spam harlequin wheel. THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT IS COUNTER AND SNEAK STAB STUNNING.

Also i just tested sneak stab and counter attacks stun rate in arena today. They are both only stunning at a 20% maybe 30% rate at the most. I advise at the least 80% or 100% stun rate. It makes jesters viable in seige IMO. Maybe the dmg boost isn't necessary, i'll let romy and them decide that, however. Our stun must be returned.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:02 AM, Levi said:

noticed the blades seem to be a bit too overpowered in seige at the moment. They are literally going full stamina, holding 500 to 600k hp and able to kill everyone with their crits. Burberry for example, NEVER DIES. This is a huge problem.... They are pretty much unstoppable juggernauts, we have to nerf their hp a bit. You should not be able to tank an asal and still out crit everyone... I suggest nerfing their hp by 15%.

Im not sure about people's gears in siege, but im gonna go ahead and bet that they don't come close to Burberry's. But yeah, if any of those chars have gears as maxed as his, then nerf away. 
Also, where is the nerf Cracks, buff mages section? Cracks are basically the long-ranged high hit rate blades with DI. 
Mages are just screwed.  

• Like 3